The London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics
The Heights Hotels facilities for those attending the Olympics
Weymouth & Portland are proud to be hosting the sailing events
for the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics. Being
an active member of 'Team Dorset' The Heights Hotel is in an ideal
location to accommodate your requirements leading up to the
2012 Olympic and Paralympic sailing events and indeed for the Olympics themselves.
We are situated within a short distance of the Weymouth and Portland
Sailing Academy, the headquarters for the events leading
up to and host of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic sailing events. Our unique position affords us panoramic views over Portland Harbour and Weymouth Bay so that those of us not taking part will have the opportunity to see all the action unfold as it takes place.
The Heights Hotel offers the following facilities for those looking for a home for the run up the 2012 Olympics and the Olympics themselves:
- 66 en suite bedrooms, accommodating up to 130 persons
- Bar, bistro and coffee shop open from 7am - close
- International menus, and all your dietary requirements considered
- Leisure centre with outdoor heated pool
- Wi-Fi, and wired internet access
- Conference rooms to accommodate all your meeting requirements
- Shuttle bus to academy and Weymouth
- Translation services
- Large car park and storage space for vehicles
- Private viewing area overlooking the 2012 Olympic sailing events
- View our triumphant Olympic sailors return to portland in our gallery
If you have an enquiry regarding the London 2012 Olympics & Paralympics please call Jenny Eyles on + 44 (0)1305 821361.